I love making up collections of mixed buttons!
There are many ways to use them:-
- a small cluster of colourful buttons adds a pretty vintage accent to a handmade cushion or bag
- a single beautiful button makes a great closure or fastening for a simple sewn or knitted project
- pin the whole card to a decorative notice board to add a colourful touch to a room
- snip off the shank to add the button to a card or scrap booking page
- cluster the buttons on a crocheted necklace or bracelet for a fun accessory
- add a pretty button to the centre of a handmade flower corsage