If you would like an invite to blog please email
vinmodunite@btinternet.com

Friday, 14 October 2016

Now listing my lace bobbins on eBid.

I began to make Bobbin Lace in 1986 and immediately found that I would need more and more bobbins as I progressed and acquired more pillows, patterns and expertise.  

But by 1998 the osteo-arthritis in my hands and wrists forced me to give it all up.

After 4 house moves later, I've started sorting through my 500+ lace bobbins that I collected over the years from various places ~ both from home and overseas ~ with a view to giving other lacemakers the chance to enjoy them. 





There are even some Christmas bobbins available.


All my bobbins are in lightly used, but excellent condition.

http://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/Annies-Clearing-House-v2/LACEMAKING/Lace-Bobbins-Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment