If you would like an invite to blog please email
vinmodunite@btinternet.com

Friday, 24 June 2016

Custom Teddy Bear

Send me the link to the fabric you would like to use for your teddy bear and I'll purchase the fabric and use it to sew your teddy bear.  All fabric types are appropriate but flannel cotton and fleece work best because of their softness.  You are also more than welcome to send me the fabric you would like me to use to create your bear.  Once your order is placed, I will send you the address for where to mail the materials.

Teddy bear is 10" tall when finished.

A good source of fabric is Joann's fabrics but you're welcome to choose from any fabric site: http://www.joann.com/fabric/flannel-fabric/

Please allow 7-10 days to process your order.  I will need to order the fabric and create the teddy when the fabric arrives.  Once the fabric arrives, it generally only takes about one day to create it.

If you have any questions before or after purchase, please feel free to contact me. I am always happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment