If you would like an invite to blog please email
vinmodunite@btinternet.com

Sunday, 17 April 2016

Handmade Gifts For Spring

Here are a small sample of the handmade items in my Folksy shop: Fire Horse Textiles. I include some re-purposed fabrics in almost all of my art and craft pieces and the combination of fabrics used will be unique to that piece.


Hexagon Pin Cushion, £19.00

Heart Flowers Textile Picture, £25.00

Little Four Patch Textile Brooch, £10.00

Green Union Jack Patchwork Small Wall Hanging, £39.00

Stripy Rail Fence Quilt, £250.00

And please look out for the Three Woodland Friends buttons that I stock, which will be appearing in a forthcoming issue of Make It Today magazine!

Three Woodland Friends Buttons, £3.00

To see all of the items that I currently have for sale, please visit Fire Horse Textiles on Folksy or Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment