If you would like an invite to blog please email
vinmodunite@btinternet.com

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Autumn Finds From Folksy

Well, thanks to Margaret, aka Purplestevie, I have been spending a lot of this week making up boards on my new Pinterest account. Click here to see all of them, including buttons, jewellery, crafts, animals, comedians and more. I thought I would give you a taster of my 'Mellow Autumn Folksy Finds' board, which includes some of my favourite picks from Folksy.com

Organic cotton cloths from Scrubbitty £10.
 

Cushion cover from linentree £27.50.


Autumn leaves silk scarf from Broomhead Designs £23.00.



Ceramic fruit bowl with hand carved mouse from littlewrenpottery £18.00


Hand knit women's socks from sockysocks £19.00.

For these, and many other lovely handmade items, visit Folksy.com

Posted by Julia of * Love Buttons HQ * Fire Horse Textiles on Folksy * Fire Horse Textiles on Etsy *

2 comments: