If you would like an invite to blog please email
vinmodunite@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Have I Got Some Vintage News For You

On Sunday I met a lovely lady in a car park in York and swapped some portraits of the Queen for 4 feet of magazines.
There are over 150, and I'll be slowly listing them on the website, in the meantime email me if you are interested in Ideal Home (1955-79), Homes and Gardens (1955-83) and Housewife (1950-66) plus a few oddments.
Trying to persuade myself its summer.

Failing.

Skirt Primark via ebay, Tshirt charity shop, bolero not sure, Rayne white lace shoes from pre-loved, hat from stock.

Have already spotted some great knitting patterns and frocks to blog over the next few weeks (months!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your style! Great photos. Have fun listing the magazines - if you are anything like me, you will spend hourse reading them first ;o)

    ReplyDelete